Check out this months Tank of the Month!

Hugo and Bryan,

Congratulations on a stunningly beautiful tank. To say I am impressed does not adequately explain my feelings.

Bravo!

Craig

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6890858#post6890858 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by loc01
I know this day will come soon.

Congratulations,

Loc

thank you loc.
so will you come after the frag swap ?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6890863#post6890863 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by wsun083
simply amazing tank hugo. question... you posted a pic of what were i think rynophyllia? They're orange and they're have a clam shape. Are those in the same family as dendrophyllia? They have polyps that extend?

no thats not the rynophyllia i dont know from which family it come all i know it is called gem of the sea
eyeocean.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6891685#post6891685 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by golfish
I can't think of a more deserving person, and a nice tank too.

Thank You

Anthony like i told you before just lmk when you will come over

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6891893#post6891893 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gcarroll
Congrats's Hugo! It's about time! This is what happens when you have good husbandry and a keen eye for exceptional corals! The colors on this tank are unbelievable!

thank you greg i know you can be nect totm because you too havbe really nice corals

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6894639#post6894639 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Bebo77
when is that tank going to be open to the public? lol

in the third week of march i will b on the tank tour for scmas

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6895727#post6895727 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Project Reef
Way to go Hugo!!!!!!!!!

thanks ali you know this is a really hard job this is like a part time job for me .

Back