check valve

Justin_NY

I just bought my tunze osmolator 3155 from my local store. The reason I bought it because my dosing pump is failed on me. I been using my old pump to pump the water to my kalk reactor. Now I have an issue that water from the kalk reactor is back flow to my resevoir. I try to put check valve but it seem when I put it the check valve in , the water dont go through.
I try the air check valve, jg fiting check vale they all the same. The water dont want to pass through the check valve.
pls help me what shld I do with this situation
thx u very much

You need a check valve that opens at a very low pressure, our 5074.010 is the one we use for this purpose and it opens at 0.5 psi.

I bought the check valve from u . It stop the the water from siphoning back to my resevoir. But the pump its to small to push the water to the reactor. What can j do now

There is always the switched socket if a larger pump is needed. But ....
How far it is pumping to the reactor? How much height if any as well.
From the reactor how is it plumbed to the tank? How much distance and how far?
What type of reactor? I have mine plumbed thru a Tunze check and into a kalk reactor without issue like many others, but could be the setup causing it.

You can also open the Osmolator and turn up the pump speed if it was made in the last 2 years. I agree with Shawn, it should work in most cases, it may be the tubing is too long.

Back