Chicago Trip

Ok, looking to see who is interested in a trip to Chicago. Mainly to see Dave at the Oceans Floor. I am sure we could work a few other stops in but I will be going back down there before winter. I should be able to fit three riders in with me. I t would be equally nice if you would pitch in for gas money. He also has a web site where you could look at his inventory and I could just pick it up for you. I would think of leaving on a saturday around 6am.....that would put us down there around 10.......back in Wausau by 6 pm. Looking for interested parties. LMK.

Yep just pre-planning. That is all. Looking for anyone wanting to tag along. I know I want to go before snow flies.

Ok with me, we're moving the big stuff that weekend (couch/love seat/beds/entertainment center) so the sooner it's a definate, the better chance I won't run into issues.

I will let you both know as soon as I find out...so far looks like stops possible in Iola, Waupon and Milwaukee and finally Chicago. Would be a long day.

I'm open that weekend now, my boss is bringing his trailer up this weekend, so I can get stuff moved whenever he has free time at night.

Just tell me where we're meeting. I'll bring my digi cam along and snap pictures for eveyrone to look at if they don't mind.

7th is out with a wedding for me. 14th for the CMAS swap would be freakin' sweet...... I'll have to check and see if I've had my time donated by my other half for something I haven't been told about yet, then maneuver my way out of it... =?)

I should have my 40g up and running by then also..... All-Glass didn't get it on the delivery truck today, have to wait 'til next week.

They are only admitting 80 people and if it gets to that you need to be a cmas member..........so I am thinking we would be out of luck for that one. I am looking at the 7th first...then the 14th. I will let you all know.

=?P on them..... Wait till we have 80 people and don't let people from other states in! Ha on them! j/k

Well, like I said, I'm out for the 7th, in for the 14th. If I'm out, I'll chip in money if someone is willing to be on the look out for ricordea for me.

I will let you know.....depends what shakes out as it gets closer....I will check with Dave at Oceans Floor and see what he has...I know he had some the last time I was there.

Back