Christmas Favia Frags!!!

sparkss- after i have the frags you can pick up them up at your own discretion.

Elite-I will be able to get pics of the frags possibly tomorrow

I am sorry to say this, but i cannot guarantee everyone who signed up for a frag to get one. I told the LFS to make 10-15 frags, but there may fewer. Just in Case so that no one get frustrated. I guess this is a kind of Disclamer :rolleyes:

Ok guys i contacted the LFS, the owner was sick, so i called him today and he said that to call him back in a few days. I apologize and oh yeah one more thing, He's only gonna a make about 10-11 1"-2" frags. So no more frags are available as they all have been counted for.

Thanks.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8100932#post8100932 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pufferman90
Ken from Amazon Pets on Branham Lane. The store is also known as Seven Seas International

I pass his store at least once a week. I didn't think he carry any SW fish, suprise he even know how to frag. Definitely worth a visit.

He gets a new shipment every Friday. Every time i go there, he does have some fish, i have gotten all of my fish from him.

UPDATE:
Ok guys, unfortunately Ken doesn't have the tools to frag the favia. Surprises me because he had the coral all week. If you're still interested, I am selling the whole thing for $60

Back