Clearing out the shelves, items FS...RO/DI, Calcium Reactor, LMII and more

Quick update:

1) Puratek 100gpd RO/DI w/booster pump and TDS meter plus extra sediment and carbon filter. Currently running at 0 TDS. $125 Pending to htfdwhaler

2) AquaMaxx CR-1 calcium reactor $75 pending Collinrb

3) Spectrapure LiterMeter III (Gen6) with remote pump module (Gen6). Great for dosing two part solution. $300 Pending to yasmar01

4) Digital Aquatics Lifeguard Aquarium Monitoring System (New in Box). $75 Pending to Vaiodude

5) AquaticLife Submersible pump 423 gph (New in Box). Very similar to Magdrive pumps. $40

6) Koralia 550 $10 Pending to mtc1966

7) JBJ ATO. I only used one of the float switches on it and siliconed the bracket to a magnet to make it easier to adjust. $55 Pending to yasmar01

8) AquaC Auto waster collector (AWC) 2.5L (never used). $45

9) Clear acrylic frag racks (suction cups to hold in place). One is a corner unit and holds 12 plugs and the other is a straight piece that holds 7 plugs. $15 for both. Pending to sweet d

10) Innovative Marine Skyylight Utility LED light. 65K. $15 Pending to Ctopal

11) Eshopps magnetic probe holder (holds 3 probes). $15 Pending to Warren

12) Rubbermaid containers. 20 gallon $15, 32 gallon with wheels $35

thanks Keith

No problem.

Nice to meet you today Keith, thanks for the great deal on the monitor!

You bet...see you at FFM.

Latest update:

1) Puratek 100gpd RO/DI w/booster pump and TDS meter plus extra sediment and carbon filter. Currently running at 0 TDS. $125 Sold

3) Spectrapure LiterMeter III (Gen6) with remote pump module (Gen6). Great for dosing two part solution. $300 Pending to yasmar01

4) Digital Aquatics Lifeguard Aquarium Monitoring System (New in Box). $75 Sold

5) AquaticLife Submersible pump 423 gph (New in Box). Very similar to Magdrive pumps. $40

6) Koralia 550 $10 Sold

7) JBJ ATO. I only used one of the float switches on it and siliconed the bracket to a magnet to make it easier to adjust. $55 Pending to yasmar01

8) AquaC Auto waster collector (AWC) 2.5L (never used). $45

9) Clear acrylic frag racks (suction cups to hold in place). One is a corner unit and holds 12 plugs and the other is a straight piece that holds 7 plugs. $15 for both. Pending to sweet d

10) Innovative Marine Skyylight Utility LED light. 65K. $15 Pending to Ctopal

11) Eshopps magnetic probe holder (holds 3 probes). $15 Pending to Warren

12) Rubbermaid containers. 20 gallon $15, 32 gallon with wheels $35

I've found a few more items I will be posting later...just need to figure out pricing and double check a few more shelves for stuff.

Update of what is left (and pendings) and a couple of new prices:

3) Spectrapure LiterMeter III (Gen6) with remote pump module (Gen6). Great for dosing two part solution. $300 Pending to yasmar01 at FFM

5) AquaticLife Submersible pump 423 gph (New in Box). Very similar to Magdrive pumps. $35

7) JBJ ATO. I only used one of the float switches on it and siliconed the bracket to a magnet to make it easier to adjust. $55 Pending to yasmar01at FFM

8) AquaC Auto waster collector (AWC) 2.5L (never used). $30

9) Clear acrylic frag racks (suction cups to hold in place). One is a corner unit and holds 12 plugs and the other is a straight piece that holds 7 plugs. $15 for both. Pending to sweet d at FFM

11) Eshopps magnetic probe holder (holds 3 probes). $15 Pending to Warren at FFM

12) Rubbermaid containers. 20 gallon $10, 32 gallon with wheels $30

Thanks to everyone who has picked up stuff. Looking forward to seeing everyone at FFM!!!

Keith

Back