Closed Door Sale & Membership Drive

SHARKI

The Aquatica closed door sale/membership drive is scheduled for:

Date: Saturday, January 10th
Time: Membership drive 12pm - 5pm
Closed door sale 5pm - ???
Place: 16649 S. Oak Park Avenue
Tinley Park, IL 60477

Big discounts, raffles, pizza, beer, & lots of fun!

Start listing here what you'd like to see when you get there so they can stock the store with great stuff. Please post here to list any SPS, LPS, softies or fish that you've been thinking about getting or have looked at in the past. This is not in any way a commitment to buy - they just want to stock the store with stuff we like before we get there. I'd like to have the list to they by the 20th.

Hope to see you all there!
Heather

I'd like to see sunburst anthias, blotched anthias, blue-streak cardinal, colorful challice & acans, true oregon tort, red cyphastrea, scripps pink millepora, chip's acro, purple tip bottle brush, blue tenuis, & super purple digi.

Did I mention they can have the ORA stuff in stock? Also all sorts of clowns.

WOOO! Can't wait to see all the ORA corals!!!

also... Heniochus diphreutes - not acuminatus
and some basslets :)

Anything with the word monti in the name, panda goby, pom pom crab.

When I went there to use that gift cert. they had some of the ORA stuff in and it was awesome. BTW I got a skunk cleaner shrimp, green birdsnest mini-colony, and an orange digi/yellow polyp combo rock when I used that gift cert. Very nice store.

roshi- I work in kankabourbaley, small world.

Bill

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13936534#post13936534 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Varanus37

roshi- I work in kankabourbaley, small world.

Bill
That's cool. You should stop by some time. I always have frags around. Drop me a PM

Keep that wish list coming. So far we have:

sunburst anthias, blotched anthias, blue-streak cardinal, colorful challice & acans, true oregon tort, red cyphastrea, scripps pink millepora, chip's acro, purple tip bottle brush, blue tenuis, & super purple digi, Desjardini Sailfin Tang, Chevron Tang, various Flasher and Fairy Wrasses, all three types of Firefish, lots of different inverts (especially shrimp), colorful mushrooms, Elegance and Duncan corals, flasher wrasses, Carpenters, filamentosus, etc...., pipefish, Regal angles & Butterflys , Saddle back , racoon & Golden, ORA corals, Heniochus diphreutes - not acuminatus and some basslets, black basslets, anything with the word monti in the name, panda goby, pom pom crab

Looks like John & Sissy from Uber will be coming out to help too. Can't wait! If you'd like to help work with the membership drive during the day please let me know. The more the merrier!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14042269#post14042269 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bnedelsky
Do you have to be a member to go?

We'll be there from noon to 5:00; that's open to anyone. Feel free to stop by, say hi, and join up! After hours is for JARC members...

Everything is coming together great for this evert. Everyone is invited so please join us. Should be a great time. Aquatica has stocked their tanks and shelves & will have a ton of cool fish, corals, live rock, and equipment at very discounted prices. They will also be raffling off gift certificates. JARC will have raffles and Uberfrags will be raffling off t-shirts too. Here's the list of corals and fish they're going to try to have available but this is no where near all there will be:

sunburst anthias, blotched anthias, blue-streak cardinal, colorful challice & acans, true oregon tort, red cyphastrea, ORA scripps ORA pink millepora, ORA chip's acro, ORA purple tip bottle brush, ORA blue tenuis, & ORA super purple digi, Desjardini Sailfin Tang, Chevron Tang, various Flasher and Fairy Wrasses, all three types of Firefish, lots of different inverts (especially shrimp), colorful mushrooms, Elegance and Duncan corals, flasher wrasses, Carpenters, filamentosus, etc...., pipefish, Regal angles & Butterflys , Saddle back , racoon & Golden, ORA corals, Heniochus diphreutes - not acuminatus and some basslets, black basslets, anything with the word monti in the name, panda goby, pom pom crab, tail spot blenny, 6"-8" Niger Trigger, Porcelian Anemone Crabs, ORA Scripps Pink Mille, ORA Rose Mille, ORA Nathan's Green Mille, ORA Pearlberry, ORA Red Planet, & McCoskers wrasse

Aquatica
1-708-633-7333
16649 S. Oak Park Ave.
Tinley Park, IL 60477

The membership drive will be from noon to 5pm with the closed door sale from 5pm on.

Hope to see everyone there!!!!!

I can't wait to get the he!! out of work to get over there!!

Aquatica
1-708-633-7333
16649 S. Oak Park Ave.
Tinley Park, IL 60477

The membership drive will be from noon to 5pm with the closed door sale from 5pm on

Back