Kevin and Susan bringing tables
Jamia

Sat:
Sarah (hiflykitty)
Lynn and Tommye
Kevin and Susan
Darian
Ron

Did I miss anyone? I need people here Sat at 7:00. Who can work Sun?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10556680#post10556680 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Serra
This is who I have down as working. Please let me know if I have it right:

Friday:
Nick and Rach
Brook and Chris
Jamia

Sat:
Sarah (hiflykitty)
Lynn and Tommye
Kevin and Susan
Darian
Ron

Did I miss anyone? I need people here Sat at 7:00. Who can work Sun?

Sheryl
I can work Sat and or Sunday. I'll bring a few items too.

Marvin

I was planning on helping on Friday evening and will be there on Saturday as well.

Friday:
Nick and Rach
Brook and Chris
Jamia
Darien

Sat:
Sarah (hiflykitty)
Lynn and Tommye
Kevin and Susan
Darien
Ron

Putting you down for Sun Marvin!
Friday:
Nick and Rach
Brook and Chris
Jamia
Darien

Sat:
Sarah (hiflykitty)
Lynn and Tommye
Kevin and Susan
Darien
Ron

Sun:
Marvin

Sheryl, thanks for taking control of this. You've done a great job pulling it together, and I'm sure we all appreciate you volunteering for us. Thanks again!

-Brook

P.S. Remember to smile and relax! :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10555695#post10555695 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by okcfishlady

I want to send a very big THANK YOU to everyone who is taking part in this sale. Serra, thank you for getting the ball rolling and deligating jobs to those who have offered their time and assistance.
This is what the word "club" is all about! I can't tell you how awesome I feel to be a part of COMAS.
This club represents what all clubs of this kind aspire to be.
Thanks again everyone! Woo hoo!!!

Thank you, everyone :D

Putting you down for Sun Marvin!
Friday:
Nick and Rach
Brook and Chris
Jamia
Darien

Sat:
Sarah (hiflykitty)
Lynn and Tommye
Kevin and Susan
Darien
Ron

Sun:
Marvin
Sarah (hiflykitty)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10557840#post10557840 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by OUBrook
Sheryl, thanks for taking control of this. You've done a great job pulling it together, and I'm sure we all appreciate you volunteering for us. Thanks again!
-Brook

P.S. Remember to smile and relax! :)

Are you kidding? I have already redecorated my house with stuff that has been brought. I think I have enough odds and ends here to finally set up that 300 gal. FO tank...kidding on that one but some fish stuff so far.

How many people are bringing fish stuff? Leigh Anne has brought stuff from her shop.

oh goodness! I just tripped over a Berlin X protein skimmer. Wonder what that is for? Removes chicken skin?

OK, Sheryl...I will bring my table by on Friday late afternoon and while I am over there...will place the signs as well. Not sure if I can work on Sun., so don't plan on it..but will if things work out (I'll let you know).

Ron

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10568467#post10568467 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by TimV
Do you still need help on Fri (after 7) or Saturday morning?

T

Good lord yes! Come Fri....bring a sleeping bag for the 2 hours sleep you will get after marking prices on all this stuff.

Things I am tripping over...does any of this trip your trigger? OMG I can't believe I said that! Come do your Christmas shopping!

Tanks & accessories. Kids stuff, games, DVD's. Oceanic Oak black canopy: 72 x 24" fits 150 gallon tank,
Berlin protein skimmer; 150-400 gallon aquarium,
5 Lagoon II seamless 4 gallon tank kits,
Canister filters,
Reef decor,
Pond Chemicals and decor,
printers,
XBox games,
Fish related books and mags,
stereo speakers,
fish food,
baby cloths, toys, seats, chairs and much more!

HELP!

That would be wonderful! Kevin and Susan, is there any way I can get your tables sooner than 7? Maybe Darien and I could come get them? Like at noon?

I don't think I made this stand out enough:

Oceanic Oak black canopy
72 x 24" fits 150 gallon tank,

It's like new folks! And I forgot to mention the Magnum filter.

Back