COMAS garage sale

I do have a coule of stops to make before I will be able to asisst with anything and that is why I said mid afternoon (2:00-3:00).

That is perfect! Gives me time for my nap. Are you ok with rude dogs? They don't bite but jump.

They sound like ours... We could bring them and have total chaos. At least we'd be entertained.. And they'd sleep well at night, lol.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10573531#post10573531 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Serra
That is perfect! Gives me time for my nap. Are you ok with rude dogs? They don't bite but jump.

Don't forget goosing :D

Ray

I didn't want to mention the goosing part because I know some guys in this club that will show up just for that...not to name names. (Travis, Adam and Nick.)

Do you still have room for more stuff, on top of the stuff I already have over there? Im bringing a kids Bike - like new, and some furniture stuff. If you have room, I'll bring it.

Sounds like a line from a movie...... if you bring it, they will come.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10574546#post10574546 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Travis L. Stevens
:D Did I hear you say "Hey! Where have the Three Stooges been lately?" :lmao:

And three of my favorite stooges! :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10574863#post10574863 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by okcfishlady
Do you still have room for more stuff, on top of the stuff I already have over there? Im bringing a kids Bike - like new, and some furniture stuff. If you have room, I'll bring it.

Sounds like a line from a movie...... if you bring it, they will come.

Bring it on! I have plenty of room. Cars are out of garage now.

FYI...

I bought the Berlin XL Protein Skimmer from the Garage Sale today and after bringing it home, I have decided that it is just too big for my needs. So, I am going to be bringing it back to the Garage Sale in the morning. I know that John was interested in it.

If someone is interested in this and will not be at the garage sale tomorrow, I can arrange to meet you. It will still be 15.00 regardless.

BTW, there is Tons-O-Stuff at this sale!

I'll be there in the morning and talk to you about it for my tank if it hasn't been spoken for....

People...you can not believe the stuff we have for the sale! Everyone showed up and worked there behinds off to get everything ready for this morning.

What a group this club is!!!! Amazing.

Folks, you can't believe what Sheryl has done this week for this sale and for this club...... re arranging her house, her garage and her life all week. There's no way to tell how many hours and the doors aren't open yet....

Come by and say thanks with your wallet........

Great Stuff

Great Stuff

Showed up and got to help get ready. Found some great deals to. Nice to meet some of the club as well. Good job all. :)

Excellent guys....I really appreciate the great work of everyone involved in this, especially Sheryl.

Any updates on the sale...?

I had to leave at about 1:00 today. I would guess that about 70% of the items brought to the sale have sold. There is no doubt that this has been a success.

I will also give a huge thanks to Sheryl for hosting this sale! There is no way that this could have been possible without the help of other COMAS members....awesome teamwork.

This is my quick post because I am dragging but I am writing a novelette thank you for later. For now, a quick THANK YOU to everyone who was a part of this sale. We made enough to have our 4th speaker.

This club rocks! I am smiling though at seeing people who brought boxes of donations leaving with boxes of fishy treasures. Heck, I bought a pond filter because I know I'm really going to build that pond next spring.

The people who worked today are so awesome. I am very pleased to have gotten to know them. You are the best.

More later....

Thanks to you all! This was a great event and everyone that helped out did an awesome job.

With the 4th speaker the CRASE will truly ROCK!

I cant wait.

Thankyou all very very much.

Back