Complete Custom 125g setup F/S

tangwang

Getting out of the hobby for good, due to lack of time. I need to get rid of the 125. Looking for $1800, obo. The setup includes:
- AGA 72" 125 with built-in mega-flow overflow boxes, and custom solid oak 4-door extra tall stand, with matching 5-door canopy (4 on the fron, and the top lifts up).

-Dual pump Euroreef Recirc skimmer (It was the old CS-8 model, but I added a Sedra 9000 recirc pump in addition to the Sedra 5000 feed pump)

-Huge custom acrylic sump with built in Top-off valve, full top-off system, and nice 30g poly RO topoff container

-5 stage RO/DI filtration Setup

-Icecap 660 VHO Ballast with 72" VHO actinic bulbs, and 1 Icecap MH250 Ballast with spider reflector and Reeflux 250w 12k bulb

-Collection of Salifert and Misc test kits

-Collection of misc Seachem and ESV Supplements

-Custom media reactor which I use as a denitrator, but could be used for any media

-A little over a hundred pounds of Ridiculous Coraline covered live rock

-About 150lbs of Aragonite sand

-African Gold-Spotted RabbitFish, Maroon Clown, Variegated Rabbitfish, 2 PJ Cardinals, Yellow Tang, Tomini Tang

-A ton of Hermits and Snails

-There is probably a ton of stuff I forgot to list, but this is off the top of my head

I'm trying to sell this complete, but if I can't I will eventually end up Parting out. Obviously, I need to get rid of the remaining livestock first.
I will post pics of everything sometime tomorrow after I find my camera...

Pm me with any questions.

31319DSCN0040.JPG

Here is the tank before I got rid of all the corals. I will have my camera back tomorrow to take pics of everything. I'm going to give it until this weekend before I start parting out.

Matt

I want send for the RO/DI can you send me pics and details

Who makes it
How old are the filters
What is included (tds meter....etc)

oh btw that is second* cant spell lol...............

i live in summerfield,fl

i can pay in cash when i pick it up or paypal

never thought I would see this day.....sad. sad. sad.
I remember buying a huge frag pack from you out of that tank...way back when, and I drove all the way from Daytona for it. Thanks for all your help and generosity and knowledge Matt, sorry to see ya go.

I also remember buying several frags from you some years back . I drove from Weeki Wachee , but it was well worth it . I often wish you lived closer my friend . Please keep in touch . Ted

Back