Cool Fish on Diver's Den

One thing about DD the fish normally will look better in your tank, than the picture they give.

Attachments

• lg-0220181-159.jpg
    lg-0220181-159.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 0
  • BF 2-22-18 in QT.jpg
    BF 2-22-18 in QT.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 0
Alton,
Did you just get this beautiful Blue Face?
You always love Blue face while I always love Narvacus Angel.

Yes, and trying to pair with a juvenile BF. But this time he will stay in QT for 6 weeks. I am not losing everything like last time just because I got in a hurry and everything looked great.

Yes, and trying to pair with a juvenile BF. But this time he will stay in QT for 6 weeks. I am not losing everything like last time just because I got in a hurry and everything looked great.

you should wait 8-10 weeks min

Same thing for the bandit that went for $1599 the other day.

I think also there is the frenzy mentality of auctions/live sales, etc.

I don't do auctions for *anything*, ever. Used to participate in art auctions (MANY yrs ago) - toxic atmosphere in general + I'm too competitive by nature.

W SW fish in particular, I'd much prefer to go through local hobbyist, *maybe* one "˜trusted' lfs. I was less picky w my former Discus setups, but, imo, FW setups are easier to tear down and re-start. (QT always, oc)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Makes my $180 transitioning female seem like a bargain....though I didn't think so when I bought it.

prices are now insane. i bought a bonded male and female last march and paid $250 for the pair at my lfs. i do have to get rid of them due to moving and downsizing.

The Hawaiian Ban is causing havoc! Look at the Chevron Tangs, gone are the cute 2" and all that can be found are the 3" at $300 +, unless you want Xmas Island. By the way that is going there will be no more Hawaiian fish to be had!

Back