Cool Fish on Diver's Den

Not sure why they are charging that much. Not like they are something really hard to care for that they have to inflate the price to cover loses.

It's because unless you have a commercial fishing license you can't catch fish in Hawaii anymore. Most commercial fisherman won't be switching to collecting fish so the demand is high and supply is near nonexistent.

Not sure why they are charging that much. Not like they are something really hard to care for that they have to inflate the price to cover loses.

What Derek said also stuff like this covers the losses and also profit to stay in business. I wouldn't pay that much by any means but they just aren't my type of fish anyway. To each their own

If you want fish from Hawaiian origin you better start buying them up, the "environmental impact" study that is part of this license freeze will take a year if not years to complete. There is a strategy in this for the fanatics that got this to pass. Some claim they have different options for catching any fish that don't fit inside a 2" mesh net but unless you pay $50K for the license fee loophole that was left open and get APPROVAL it won't matter what techniques are used, it will still be illegal which no one should support

Does anybody see anything wrong here?

Attachments

• lg-0111181-298.jpg
    lg-0111181-298.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 0
Majority of my fish have come from DD or LA and have come in perfect. I am not sure why they would not hold this fish a few weeks to clear up his fin issue? With shipping and new tank syndrome, the added stress will not help.

Meanwhile pomalabs is selling captive bred conspics for 5,888.00.

I would never have heard of Poma Labs if it weren't for RC. Probably the same for whomever bought that fish.

Here's to hoping the prices come down under $1k within 5-10 years. :0)

You should email Matt at Poma..
I announced a sale on cb baby conspics, sorry you missed it.
They were $4000 if you told him I sent you

Back