Coral and fish fs

kleach

At the request of my parents, who have been good sports and let me keep my tank at their house even after I moved out, I'm breaking down my tank. I have a bunch of coral that never fully recovered from accidental equipment malfunctions, but also a few awesome pieces that I'm going to sell. Here are th corals for sale that are great...

dragon Soul favia (a little bigger than a baseball if I had to guess)- $50

Micromussa -$30

Green Blasto (I think) - $20

Shelf Rock covered in gorilla nipple - $30

The rest of my coral would all be considered rescue corals because they're not in the greatest shape....if anyone wants them, you can have them. Hopefully you'll be able to give them the care they need to recover (4 heads of frogspawn that aren't fully extended, green acropora with dead spot in the middle but the stems look good, mean green which grew like a champ even through all the crap but recently started to look bad, a small piece of shelf rock with a yellow-green acro on it, and a few others).

The fish are what I'm really concerned about going to good homes.

2 mocha clowns that regularly lay eggs (3 years old) - $50?

Pair of black ice clowns 2 years old - $75?

My favorite fish - blue hippo tang about 4" and had for 3 years - $40? Please only ask for her if you have a tank big enough for her. She is such a great fish I don't want to give her up ��

******Green mandarin - has been in my care and thriving for over 1.5 years. Eats frozen BUT I never target fed it. Instead i eliminated ALL food competitors from the tank to ensure she had the Copepods all to herself. If someone wants this fish I would prefer if they have experience with them and have a tank large enough to sustain a copepod population necessary for its survival. I don't want to give her to someone who will put it in the tank with other fish that will out compete her for food (wrasses, butterfly fish...). I'm most concerned with homing this particular fish because of their high mortality rate. Please inquire only if you know you can keep her alive.

Blood shrimp -$20

After I get rid of all the fish and coral I'll see if anyone is interested in my tank which is a Red Sea Max 250 (65 gallon) and a bio cube, as well as any of the equipment I have (bubble magnus dosing pump, tunze ATO, old chiller that works well...

PM if interested in anything and hopefully I can break the tank down sooner than later. This sucks ��

Last edited:
Forgot to mention....I came up with these prices roughly based on what I've bought from others, as well as what others have asked for it sold for. If the prices are way off please let me know. Thanks!

Your prices are ridiculous cheap for the fish, had you been nearby I'd have taken everything

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Ok thanks, I thought so too. I didn't want to come out of the gate with ridiculously high prices and deter anyone from wanting to buy them. Hopefully people will be interested and be able to work on something with the prices. I did bump them up *a few* dollars but I still think the fish prices are really good compared to LFS pricing and Internet pricing.

Everyone else let me know what you think, and PM if interested. Thanks!

They are LEDs custom built for the canopy that goes with the Red Sea Max. I calibrated them and checked them with a PAR meter to make sure all the corals were within the acceptable ranges they needed. Tank crapped out on me after a hose disconnected from my bubble Magnus and the tank dropped alkalinity like a rock. This happened twice and I never caught it because I wasn't around

Yea it is VERY cheap for those fish. But they are also getting cheaper in stores now that people are starting to breed them regularly. George has had success with breeding black ice clowns and I even have a pair from him in my tank at school. Wish I could keep them.

If you pm me your cell I'll text you a pic of the yellowish acro. It was given to m me as a Mr Pacman, but it's not (at least I don't think it is and someone else in the club who saw it agreed) it's encrusted on a piece of shelf rock and looks like it's seen better days - not terrible though.

The dragon soul is sold.....still have everything else though....I can tell this is going to be a long process lol

I just sent you a pm about the black ice clowns but not sure if my pm's are working. if you didn't get it please let me know. thanks

got it and responded. Both pairs of clowns are pending. If anyone has any ideas for my blue hippo or mandarin, let me know. I refuse to bring them to a fish store to be re-sold...dont want them getting sick and stressed for nothing.

Coral and live rock for sale

Coral and live rock for sale

Deleted post because I started new thread. All fish were already sold

Last edited:
Back