Coral mounting group buy.

toddmau5

OK, Roger pulled it off last year, so I thought we would try again. Got with John from FAOIS. Group buy is for bsi IC gel. As well as the generic two part epoxy sticks. We will need to hit 100 units of each in order for the pricing to take effect. The pricing is as follows.

Bsi IC gel 20gm tube regular price $6.99
Group buy price $4.19 ea, or 5 for $20.

FAOIS generic 2part epoxy 4oz 7" stick
Regular price $7.99
Group by prove $5 ea.

All prices will be plus state sales tax of 7%.

Please reply of you are interested and for how many units so I can get a list going and see if we can hit the minimum amount.

We will arrange PayPal payment once we got the numbers.

Thanks.

Ic gel for the win :) I still have some but if u end up needing 5 more to reach the min units I will get in too. Lmk if u need me

Roger

I'm going to ask a evidently silly question. Why aren't people using .50 super glue from dollar store so you can throw it away after using it?

I'm going to ask a evidently silly question. Why aren't people using .50 super glue from dollar store so you can throw it away after using it?
I have an am currently using this well. The twin pack for $1. Honestly the IC gel does seem to hold a little better. The cheap glue is 0.07oz. The IC gel is 0.70 oz so at the group buy price you are essentially paying the same, just lasts a lot longer. I like that IC gel comes with spare tips. I was skeptical last time when roger did the group buy, but after using it, I'm a believer. But everyone does things differently and likes to do things differently. I'm sure roger or john probably have more info on IC gel vs $1 store super glue.

OK, Roger pulled it off last year, so I thought we would try again. Got with John from FAOIS. Group buy is for bsi IC gel. As well as the generic two part epoxy sticks. We will need to hit 100 units of each in order for the pricing to take effect. The pricing is as follows.

Bsi IC gel 20gm tube regular price $6.99
Group buy price $4.19 ea, or 5 for $20.

FAOIS generic 2part epoxy 4oz 7" stick
Regular price $7.99
Group by prove $5 ea.

All prices will be plus state sales tax of 7%.

Please reply of you are interested and for how many units so I can get a list going and see if we can hit the minimum amount.

We will arrange PayPal payment once we got the numbers.

Thanks.
Is shipping included on price?

It is not. It will have to be picked up at FAOIS. I am offering to bring all the orders from our side of the area over if people aren't wanting to drive

Back