Coral mounting group buy.

Still waiting on a few payments. So there is a little bit of time for anyone who wants to get in last minute. Once everyone on my list has made payment, the group buy will close and we can get an ETA on the order.

If you were paying for the 2 part epoxy, we did not hit the appropriate numbers to achieve the group buy price on them. We needed 100units of epoxy and 100 units of ic gel to hit the group buy price. We only just barely hit the number for the gel. We also need to get everyone to pay by tomorrow to make this happen

Message john. I know he has some available, I just don't know If he will give you the group by discount on it. Just shoot him a message on Facebook

thanks, if this falls through i might, but i doubt he will since then everyone would message him and defeat the purpose of this thread...lol

thanks, if this falls through i might, but i doubt he will since then everyone would message him and defeat the purpose of this thread...lol

WHATCHU-TALKIN-BOUT-jil5u7.jpg

Please make contact, not through RC, as suggested. TY

John, since you are here would you mind answering the question about why this product is better than the 2/$1 Dollar Store tubes?

John, since you are here would you mind answering the question about why this product is better than the 2/$1 Dollar Store tubes?

Nope, that would be commercial and I am prohibited from doing such on RC. Such questions are best asked in person or on other media outlets.

Back