coral thief on video

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI you may wish to be a little less extreme and political if you wish to continue to post on RC.

Wow KafudaFish that’s sounds like a threat. Well if I got cast away from RC I don’t give a frack coz few months back I was doing fine without RC. Probably ill save couple of more hours to go surfing rather than sitting in front of PC.

btw reeds back the thread and see who started making it extreme. And if the mod decided to bang me from RC he should bang the other guy first coz he started it.

Yes i agree with u banker. It was irrelevant. Theft is a theft. Only thing i did was letting out my resentment on FS owners who sell mined coral. And no one can argue about that if they know the real value of corals other than its look good in our reef tanks.

Maybe none of u here really understands. U have to get hit by a tsunami to understand the real value of coral reefs. Lot of countries in indo-pacific banned coral mining after the 1994 tsunami.

But the sad fact is until FS owners completely stop selling mined corals our reefs are not safe.

ha ha ha bshumake, i forgot about Cheap labor. in that case its fine coz i love 99p stores. lol

The only thing i learned from watching this video is that some LFS's bs the police too. Really $4,000 what were those four pieces? Even if he made several trips, in one bucket either this store is full of it and trying to scam their insurance, or they are scamming their customers.

Wow KafudaFish that's sounds like a threat. Well if I got cast away from RC I don't give a frack coz few months back I was doing fine without RC. Probably ill save couple of more hours to go surfing rather than sitting in front of PC.

btw reeds back the thread and see who started making it extreme. And if the mod decided to bang me from RC he should bang the other guy first coz he started it.

No it was not a threat. Threats are empty promises that yield little to no results so what is the point?

I was passing on some information to you about RC. Since you agreed to the UA of RC when you signed up you should be aware that you cannot make uber political statements about governments invading others for oil as you put it. Someone could take offense and report your comments to a mod and the mod could take action.

It is your right to ignore the information and continue to post that type and as you said you would have more time to surf. Again that is not a threat rather it is a predication.

Instead of a "œhe started it" comment you can use the circled ! below a person's name to report their reply if you feel that you have been attacked.

I hope that you take the time to educate others on the events that you have commented on previously and exchange information since that is what RC is about.

Good luck.

Wow that sad year ago a friend of siad he watch anybody checking out his tank. Cause he said they will take things out of his tank. I was thinking she was joking. Now seeing that video make wonder how people can do things like this. Its a lot of time and money in keeping reef tank. Just someone to steal from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back