Could you post pics of your Favorite Coral

Hello everyone! I am new here and I live in Hong Kong.
Here is some of my sps.

2006_1229-01.jpg

2006_1229-02.jpg

2006_1229-04.jpg

1.jpg

2006_1123image0006.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8977775#post8977775 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Animation
Wow nice corals. What is the name of the corals on 4th and 5th pictures?
Thanks, I am not sure but I have named the coral in the fifth pic Black cherry. I am not sure if it is a Nausuta or what. I need a name for the fourth. I was thinking Gumball or something.

Sweet pix daddyjax...i thought that was a nasuta...been trying to find one like that......did it turn that color or come in that color and stay that color...interesting morph

Well 250g's Tyree's birdsnest is bigger than mine, but here is what I have:
IMG_1952.jpg

I like my nub of sunset monti also:

IMG_1922.jpg

It is a Stylaster actually.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8979555#post8979555 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by easttn
250G,

What is the second to the last one? Very unique.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8979723#post8979723 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Serioussnaps
Sweet pix daddyjax...i thought that was a nasuta...been trying to find one like that......did it turn that color or come in that color and stay that color...interesting morph
It was a frag that came from a colony that was almost white with a drab green to it and blossomed into this.

When I started this thread originally I was not thinking I would get this kind of response. This is awesome!!! For people posting pictures could you please put the names of the corals next to the picture so us newbies know what to buy or trade :) thanks.

Amazing corals, I have some shopping to do!

Keep posting them...please, great to see them all.

Dave

DaddyJax, your corals are incredible, I hope I'll have some like that someday.

The one in the 4th pic is my wallpaper.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8977681#post8977681 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DaddyJax
Here are a few of mine.
IMG_4026.jpg

IMG_3779.jpg

I think these two have to be some of my favorite in this thread. Can you tell me the names of these so I know what to purchase when I go buying ?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9010664#post9010664 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Waxxiemann
DaddyJax, your corals are incredible, I hope I'll have some like that someday.

The one in the 4th pic is my wallpaper.
Thanks, it means alot to me. It is one of my wallpapers as well:D!

b0wenj, the red stag is an Abrotanoides. It is my favorite stag! The other is a Blue Efflo that I got the only frag from the mother colony before it died. Thank you for the compliments!

Back