Cozumel scuba video

Nice video.
Santa Rosa was the first real dive my wife and I had. We did that dive there about 5 years ago, and did a few dives at some other spots last August right after a tropical storm. The current was so strong on those dives that we covered 3 sites in one dive. Drift dives are fun.

Nice video.
Santa Rosa was the first real dive my wife and I had. We did that dive there about 5 years ago, and did a few dives at some other spots last August right after a tropical storm. The current was so strong on those dives that we covered 3 sites in one dive. Drift dives are fun.

Thanks! Yeah currents can be pretty strong, which makes framing a shot pretty difficult

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Video . Is that your aquarium at the beginning ? If so , well done !
Thanks for sharing .
Sea Dwellers

Thanks for your latest video update . Awesome aquarium !
Sorry about the fish jumping out but it looks like you have got
that under control .
Sea Dwellers

Nice who did you dive with?
I am going in DEC but doubt I will have time to dive.
Salty Endeavors is a dive shop run by Henry Schultz who used to use these forums and write fish articles for the magazines.

I dove with ProDive, out of the allegro or occidental. I dove with them several years ago also - good outfit

I'm hoping to get a vacation in and start off learning to snorkel then possibly start learning to scuba. I started getting into Reef tanks a year ago and now im really wanting to see some of the real things in person.

I'm hoping to get a vacation in and start off learning to snorkel then possibly start learning to scuba. I started getting into Reef tanks a year ago and now im really wanting to see some of the real things in person.

It's fun to get a chance to see the animals and corals that we covet in their natural environment

Awesome video, mate. Hope to see more of your next trips.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

Back