Cozumel snorkeling trip

xkon

Just got done a trip to key west and cozumel. Key west had some cloudy water while I was there so didn't get too many great pics, saw a couple of big barracuda which was cool. Cozumel's water was crystal clear. I took close to 4000 or so pictures lol. Thought I'd post some decent ones and a video of some short clips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o-Emt5qe3I

G1616490.jpg

G1446223.jpg

G1486279.jpg

G1456246.jpg

G0664467.jpg

Last edited:
I went snorkeling there last year. I'm pretty sure the lionfish you see there is invasive... I went dive in Dominica and the guides were capturing them because they are taking over the reefs :(

I went snorkeling there last year. I'm pretty sure the lionfish you see there is invasive... I went dive in Dominica and the guides were capturing them because they are taking over the reefs :(

You are correct. Big problem here in the Caribbean. Especially here in the keys, they have official tournaments just to see who catches the most. I'll admit, they are good eating :D

Nice vid and pics btw. What camera did you use?

Yeah I was surprised when I saw the lion there actually. I used the entry level gopro hero. Shots come out pretty good. The quality of the video was actually pretty clear but got reduced when I uploaded it to youtube

Back