Croc Hunter DEAD!

It it so so sad, he left his wife and 2 kids behind! I think everyone who watched him will miss him a lot... I know I will! I hold him responsible for a lot of the knowledge, and love that I have for animals.
R.I.P.

I have to agree. Steve Irwin was a very entertaining TV personality which will be missed by millions if not billions of people. He truly was an inspirational being. I am grateful to have ever watched his shows. I will miss all of his specials on Discovery HDTV. "You're alright mate, you're alright!!!"

Man I need to see that vid. I hope Steves wife lets the whole world see how them king of the jungle went out.

They will never release the video, at least i hope not. There is no point in seeing a man die. His wife has enough to deal with without having to worry about the world watching her husbang getting killed

He died after pulling the barb out. Should have waited and let the medics do it, especially a surrated(sp?) barb, probably ripped himself worse.

And another ironic part, he was filming oceans deadliest, but the stingray was not one of the oceans deadliest he was filming.

Back