CTARS Connecticut Marine Aquarium Conference VIII

Good thing I stayed up extra late to post it then ;)

If anyone is looking for it, it's on our CMAC section of the CTARS website, the CMAC events page on the CTARS Facebook page and on our Google+ page.

Today is the very last day to buy them on line. After tonight, you will have to buy them at the door ($30).

I am going to print the name badges tomorrow and Tuesday.

Any pre-event sales from the vendors? I know usually Affordable Aquatics hooks us up with a discount code and obviously no shipping charge if picked up at the show.

Pacific east said they will bring whatever you want. Not at a discount price but no shipping. I was gonna get a clam but my car decided to break down this week.

I pre-ordered from Pacific East. They are waiving the shipping charges, but you also don't get the "better-than-free-shipping" discount. At the bottom of the order, if it takes a few dollars off, don't believe it. After the order goes through, they send you a nice email telling you that you didn't really get it. It's understandable. I picked up a few nice pieces. Can't wait to see them in person!

For the first 100 attendee's at CMAC this Saturday, you will have the chance of winning one of 20 different door prizes!!! That's a one in five chance of winning!!

I can't stand the pressure! What kind of door prizes? Now I have to get up even earlier so I can be one of the first 100! :)

Just in case I bring a friend, whats the price at the door? The original post says $20, but the October 12 posting by the treasurer says $30.

We aren't letting the cat out of the bag! :)

The price is $30 at the door. It was $20 for pre-payments up until this past Sunday...

Back