Cully's Double D's

CEFF143E-0010-409D-AF8E-E85F08126E7B-33282-00002C5A11ECDD87_zps6c722d09.jpg

FOR SALE!!!!

Tank and stand $400!

200 gallon Deep Demension tank. 4x3x 31".

Custom overflow box set up for beananimal type silent overflow.

Get it outta here! .....before I get the sledge...:hammer:

There is a JOESWOODWORKS canopy, I was going to mod for my next tank, but for another $250 I'd throw it in. $650 total. I paid over $2K for this set up 2 years ago. With the 2 little guys and a new job, its just too much tank for me these days. The 120 is on its way.

Er-body tempted! Any takers? It's priced to sell obviously.....~30% of actual cost. Like new condish.

Lets git er sold!

what an awesome deal on a 200DD.. Mark I went fowlr with my 200dd great tank for that , cheap to run and can house some awesome fishes

Perspective. My new undrilled, non-RR is over $400! This is a $1500 tank with custom overflow. A custom stand. A hand built custom canopy, both are oak. Bullet proof. $650???

Yes, that's a give away. I learned a long time ago, in this hobby, you pay to play. Not looking to make money, just need it gone. PRICED TO SELL friends.

I just got my BF to agree to a 40B for $500, I'm sure he'll let me have yours for $650.
But the 40 inc. lights, stand, the LR w/ Softies, and chemicals, etc.
Maybe I can use your 200 for display, my 75 for the sump, and the 40 for the carnivorious fish he wants. $1200 isn't too bad, right? We'll call it a Christmas/Bday/Anniversary gift. I'd rather have these tanks than diamonds anyway.

Last edited:
Hehehe

Hehehe

I can't pm you, cause I'm still REALLY REALLY new apparently.
But if you still wanna sell your settup, PLEASE let me know.
Like soon.
The earlier I start begging and bribing, the better.

Tank is potentially sold. But in this hobby, nothing is sold until cash is in hand and item has been taken possession of. I will be solidifying things later today. If this doesn't work out, I will let everyone who has expressed serious interest know, right away. I need it gone.

Noell, I'll post it up here, but I'll be talking with 1st in line buyer in a few hours. And if you put reef keeping before diamonds, I'm sure all the single fellas will want to know if you have a sister!

Capt been hitting the rum ???
Seriously though....Awesome tank at amazing price, want so bad but not able to pull off quick enough. No way that's lasting at the price.

I have TWO, but neither would spend $400 on rocks. They think i'm crazy, my guy thinks he won the lottery.

OH, P.S. I'll throw in a case of whatever you drink, and volunteer my BF for transportation and setup of your new tank.

Back