Damn where did everyone go?

Where did everyone go?

I'm still here. Haven't really done anything with my tank to update. I've been on a couple Facebook groups for our area that have been answering my questions.

It's the holidays too. Everything slows down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

University town so people come and go. And the internet has expanded big time since this started. Many might not know that the founder of CIMA was also a founder of reef central. If you post questions here they likely would be answered.

University town so people come and go. And the internet has expanded big time since this started. Many might not know that the founder of CIMA was also a founder of reef central. If you post questions here they likely would be answered.

I do not care for the Facebook groups. most are just buy and sell. I join them but don't look at them very much. I am a Facebook friend with Henry. He is pretty cool to follow now that he is a dive instructor in Cozumel.

I'm still here too. Not doing much with my tank. Still don't have the big one going and have no plans to set it up.

I agree with Pana, not a fan of the facebook groups, unfortunately they have been a big drag on the forum sites. I have no clue as to why, there is much better and more easily verified info to be found on sites like this and the format is a whole lot better, in my opinion.

I agree with Pana, not a fan of the facebook groups, unfortunately they have been a big drag on the forum sites. I have no clue as to why, there is much better and more easily verified info to be found on sites like this and the format is a whole lot better, in my opinion.

Yeah there are a ton of crap Facebook pages. Lots of sales garbage and stores spamming the pages.

I know that the Illinois Valley Reef Club was really supportive and had some great discusssions and giveaways before I left Facebook. Now that I'm done with Facebook I'll be showing up here more.

I got a new camera for xmas so I can take good photos and I'll post those in my build thread. I've got a bunch of updates I need to put in there too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol its called a social media site where most idiots post their everymove throughout their day like....had breakfest.....hour later just took my dog out to pooo......another hour goes by... just got starbucks now getting my nails done!...... lol

Back