Dawn's seahorse garden!

I think you will achieve your goal of low maintenance. Plants are so good at nutrient uptake, you'll likely need to do less water changes. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

I am optimistic that it will work out.😊 I have been pondering this tank in my head for quite some time and now that it is rug cutting time I am pretty excited about it too.

I managed to catch all the fish (to temporarily move in the 30g while I do the artwork on the 56g) except the barnacle blennies. Their hidey holes are in the retaining wall rock which I do not want to remove. Hopefully they will be alright without a heater for a week or so while I modify the mural.

I think you will achieve your goal of low maintenance. Plants are so good at nutrient uptake, you'll likely need to do less water changes. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

I am optimistic that it will work out.😊 I have been pondering this tank in my head for quite some time and now that it is rug cutting time I am pretty excited about it too.

I managed to catch all the fish (to temporarily move in the 30g while I do the artwork on the 56g) except the barnacle blennies. Their hidey holes are in the retaining wall rock which I do not want to remove. Hopefully they will be alright without a heater for a week or so while I modify the mural.

Back