Dialup beware #2 tank pictures

Phil, finally you show up. Bro, been trying to track you down. Check in man, drop me an email. Good to see you log on today.

Mucho

one of my fav tanks... a tank with actual colonies.... imagine that

+1, it's my all time favorite reef tank. Geoxman is a very knowledgeable reefer who contributed so much to this forum. Would love to see you back here more often man.

Your reefing brother, Mooch :beer:

Wow did I just read a whole thread which was just a bunch of people shouting how they wanted pics and updates and never got any??? Man that sucks that tank looked sweet.

Wow did I just read a whole thread which was just a bunch of people shouting how they wanted pics and updates and never got any??? Man that sucks that tank looked sweet.

Lol, nooooo, I think you might have missed several pages. When someone around here enjoys a thread, they ask for updates. It's no different than hundreds of the same replies to maybe a picture thread. Or numerous ID threads asking the same question and getting the same replies. Or many redundant questions asked every week in the zoanthid, but we all still reply to them with a smile. I think that's what makes this forum so great is that it has something for everyone. By no means is this a boring thread or a waste of time to read. His achievements posted on the first page alone makes this a GREAT thread. I just try to enjoy the threads I pick and choose to read as there is something to be gained from them all. Wouldn't you agree?

If you search on Geoxman's name, you'll see he has indeed contributed an awful lot to this forum, but has been away a while. I guess a lot of reefers like him and just miss him is all. Just my opinion.

Mucho Reef

I agree and I understand I was just sad to see there werent any updates with pics and more info on his setup. I only said "that sucks" because I was hoping for more just like everyone else.

I agree and I understand I was just sad to see there werent any updates with pics and more info on his setup. I only said "that sucks" because I was hoping for more just like everyone else.

Oh I hear you loud and clear my friend, we were all hoping for the updates as it is truly a unique and stunning system to say the least. Definitely my favorite as it has mature colonies with a 100 % convincing replication of a reef with a gigantic clam to help anchor the entire system. Plus it is the only top down system I have ever seen with such maturity/growth and just aesthetically pleasing to look at.

Seapug was another favotite of mine.......it is unique indeed. :thumbsup:

Mucho Reef

Back