Dialup beware #2 tank pictures

In my opinion, the best zoa/paly tank I have ever seen. For it's size, uniqueness, design, colony sizes, coloration, simplicity and it looks totally natural. Not sure if he ran actinics, but if he did, that tank would have been even more awesome than it is now. 2 thumbs from me :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mooch

Tank #3 never happened. Tank #4 just got set up a few weeks back. I down sized and the new one is 32x32x12. I kept most colonies at local reefers tanks and some have done well and some have not. I am getting everything back in order in the next week or so and I will update. The monster clam is doing fine and the new tank has MEGA flow..which was hard to do on a top down view tank. I am pushing over 7500 GPH in the new tank. Still the same type of tank, only smaller. The new tank has been up for a couple of weeks and is filling in nicely with my "new old stock". I am going slow over the next month or so but I will add pics as I slowly start to get my corals back. good luck everyone

Yeah I have corals that look exactly like this....totally wish I could show you guys but it's only in my head! ;o) What an amazing collection-- such artistry, too! There is a lot to be said for keeping a great tank, but when its done so well, it takes it to a whole new level!

Great looking tank. You just don't see this type of setup, aquascaping, or zoa colonies very often anymore. Nice to see a tank with growth, and not a bunch of plugs! :D

Back