Dialup beware #2 tank pictures

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14004018#post14004018 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by geoxman
I will have pics in a month or so after I thin out some shrooms and the neon green nepthia. The nepthia's are close to the size of a basketball and between them and crazy mushrooms it looks unkept and unmanaged. TIA

Geox you have 12 more days then we all expect those pics you promised!

Hey Geoxman _ wondering why are you missing out the collection of Palythoa Grandis?? When you have Mucho Reef involved .. that means a Lot and You know that right?

Awesome Zoa Tank .. :eek1:

Thx for sharing.

Paul

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14414358#post14414358 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by PauChi
Hey Geoxman _ wondering why are you missing out the collection of Palythoa Grandis?? When you have Mucho Reef involved .. that means a Lot and You know that right?

Awesome Zoa Tank .. :eek1:

Thx for sharing.

Paul

Yes, I agree Geo's tank is the sweetest, but what do I have to do with those grandis :mixed: LOL, You lost me buddy, LOL

Mooch

Sorry for the confusion Mooch ,

It was meant to be a Compliment ..... :D ... should've been broken down to a Next paragraph instead.

But then you're Da Zoa man!! :p

Paul

LOL, no, I thought it was funny, no confusion, LOL, and I hear you're Dah Zoa King up in Toronto !!!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14640145#post14640145 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by MUCHO REEF
LOL, no, I thought it was funny, no confusion, LOL, and I hear you're Dah Zoa King up in Toronto !!!!!

No way .... I'm totally Not any King of any Corals. I do collect a mixture of assorted corals ... and nothing spectacular .. yet :D !! YOU is Da Zoa Emperor ... :beer:

Stop spreading da rumours .....:lol: (I'm gonna be getting a lot of PM's after this .... LOL!!)

Paul

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14640716#post14640716 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Skipper
PauChi: u have a PM! :p :D

:lol: :lol: .... I was just about to believe that ..... :p

Good One Skipper !!!

Paul

bump for some new pic!!

great looking tank i would like to see how you have the flow set up on this

Back