Dialup beware #2 tank pictures

I think I am gonna jump back in the game again. I just sent my specs to my acrylic guy to build me a new tank..similar to the old one but with some twist's. Looking forward to getting back in the hobby after being out for 3 plus years. I will update with a new thread and build in a few months. good luck everyone

No, back home in Texas. The tanknis on autopilot, my timemis toomlimited lately to devote to making it perfect. The burrito may be a little stale Phil, sorry. :D

It looks like it is time for the master to bring this thread back to life, no one can do it as well as you.

In Arkansas

In Arkansas

I actually took my tanks down as well. I have been tank free myself for about 3 years. Itching to get one up again though. I always follow your thread though!

I think I am gonna jump back in the game again. I just sent my specs to my acrylic guy to build me a new tank..similar to the old one but with some twist's. Looking forward to getting back in the hobby after being out for 3 plus years. I will update with a new thread and build in a few months. good luck everyone

that's awesome and great to have you back GEO

Wow I've never seen a tank like this. It's nice that you can just lean rocks up against the side since the viewpoint is from the top. Did you grow those out or buy them as colonies? Great job!

Wow I've never seen a tank like this. It's nice that you can just lean rocks up against the side since the viewpoint is from the top. Did you grow those out or buy them as colonies? Great job!

all grown

Great to hear from all of the older/newer members!
The tank will be done in about 3 weeks and I am excited. Will PM all old members that replied.

sirreal my brother..burrito on the way!!!:dance:

Your next tank should have some zoas in it. I think your last one was a lil lacking in that department.
Welcome back.

A little bump for one of my favorite systems.

Geoxman, where are you man? Answer your phone....I've called several times. Hope all is well.

Mucho

Back