did order go through?

Will

Premium Member
hi. i placed another order on sunday and i got an email on monday since you guys are out of fighting conchs.. no problem, i just said send a queen conch. but im not sure if the order has gone through. i haven't gotten a confirmation email/tracking number yet and last time i think i got it the day after i ordered. the order number is 19036. one more quick question: the pc bulbs (one is a 67k 55w and one is an actinic 55w, both 22") are straight pin, right? i saw that they fit PFO sockets, which i think are straight pin. thanks for the help!!
fourhand2

Hi,

It looks like your order shipped on the 8th, Tuesday, via UPS Ground:

1Z82E0E60342043518

PFO sockets are actually square pins (Japanese). The Europeans sockets are the straight pins. Let me know if these will not work for you.

Thanks,
Jeremy
jeremyb@premiumaquatics.com

ohh.. you sent square pins? oh well, do you have any straight pin bulbs in stock? can i just return the square ones and have you send a set of straights? sorry about that; i just read on a website that pfo made straight pin sockets :rolleyes:. also, was this stuff sent to the 3708 address or the 2420 address? thanks a ton for your help! your store is great and i'll continue to order (i got 10 packs of PE mysis about a month ago and it's excellent stuff!)
fourhand2

Hi,

As soon as you receive the package please give us a call so we can get everything straightened out.

Thanks,
Jeremy

i hate to keep bugging you, but i got the confirmation email (sorry, i overlooked it) and it said that two of the items are on backorder. they are the 67k 55w bulb and the b-ionic. about how long should it take for these items to be back in stock and will i have to pay extra for their shipping? thanks
fourhand2

Hi,

I apologize I overlooked that. You will not be charged any extra shipping. Hopefully the lamps should be in here by the beginning to middle of next week. We will ship out the same day they arrive. If you are definitely needing the straight pin, please let me know, so we do not ship the backordered lamps when it comes in.

Thanks,
Jeremy

good thing you mentioned that.. i almost forgot. yes, i do need straight pins in both of them. i think the actinic was shipped, and if it's square i'll give you guys a call tomorrow when it arrives. thanks for the prompt help!
fourhand2

Back