Discovery aquatics!

rogergolf66

im an addict lol
Went there for the first time since it changed names. I had a very bad experience from past owners. Bob the new guy seemed very knowledgeable and seemed to care for his customers also. Picked up a nice tri color wall hammer when I was there

Ah nice! When did it change hands?

Last I was there was about 6months ago. The livestock was meek and the costs were
getting just silly..

Last time I went in there was about 3 months ago and it was still pretty bad. the young kid working(not Bob) seemed to be more interested in sitting on his phone than keeping the store clean.

The coral looks HORRIBLE.

its right around the corner from me so I might check it out again.

Not to say the store was perfect. But I found a gem in the rough. They r not ready to be caring for spa but the systems r all new so will take some time.

Went there myself a week ago and seemed ok. Young guy seemed helpful and there were a few of us in there. Just my observations fwiw. I was satisfied.

I've known Bob for years since countryside aquarium days. He tries real hard and wants his store to be successful. He is readily open to suggestions from experienced reefers as far a what to stock and anything else for that matter. They had a young kid working there that was worthless, and since have fired him. Adam is the young kid there now and is very helpful and always enthisiastic. I myself picked up a beautiful gold hammer for a very reasonable price. Also he readily brings in Walt smith maricultured ncoral, and doesn't charge an arm or a leg for it. So give Bob and his store a chance. He'll get there especially with our help.

They had some nice small fish for my 40 breeders and an awesome tri color wall hammer I picked up for a great price. The sps r not ready to buy. Some nice lips and soft corals.

Roger

Back