DIY Quality Fish & Coral Food

If any one is interested .. .. I will sell each 1 gallon 16 oz bag for $50.

Nothing was prepackaged but the oysters and they are just packaged in their own juices.

Very short shelf life on the oysters, no preservatives.

To put it into perspective, name brand designer foods sell for $22 - $25 per 6 oz bags retail.

These designer brands don't have Selcon, Garlic, Oyster Feast, Clyo-Peeze, BRS Reef Chili or Reef Plus Mixed in either.

Let me know - (the math supports this offering to be a good value)

I will also consider taking Zoa Frag Trades too .. .. .. like always I try to be easy to work with!

Robert

772 559 1814

I will also deliver or meet you halfway within reason. (30 minutes or less, jk)

Great job. Also must say I've done this many times and lived it. Fish love it too. I'm not sure if this was said but I used the plastic light grate and a cookie sheet to make squares.

I have been doing a ton of reading on coral feeding. I am new to the hobby and have added my first frags to a six month old 29 gallon. Seems like a lb. of your food would last me for years. Perhaps a smaller recipe might help a guy like me who by the way lives in MN were fresh seafood is non-existent. Even at bait shops. Where would I purchase my ingredients?
Thanks for the idea...

29 Gal., Aquatop cf 400-UV canister filter, Fluval C2 H.O.B filter, approx. 26 lbs coraline infused live rock, crush coral substrate 15 lbs., Turbo snail, Emerald crab, Blue legged Hermit crab, 2-Narcissus snails, Astrea snail, Cerith snail, Blue damsel, four stripe damsel, and Firefish. --NEW as of 6/5/14--Maxspect Razor r420r 120 Watt 16,000k light, two frogspawn frags, one zoanthid frag.

For Sale: Coral Food

For Sale: Coral Food

So I made some more of this frozen food and I had a bunch left over.

I have exactly 4 one gallon zip lock bags full.

I consider this mix to be super coral food!

Each bag is about 15 ounces worth.

I will sell all four bags for $40 total.

Or $15 per bag.

The List:
2lbs of mussels
2lbs of clams
15 giant shrimp
8 oz of oysters
4 carrots
1 half head of broccoli
1 bottle of Selcon
1 250ml SeaChem Reef Plus (awesome stuff, vitamin/mineral supplement)
1 Bottle of BRS Reef Chili (awesome stuff)
Garlic juice/additive
1 6oz Oyster Feast
Freeze dried Cylop-Eeze

PM or Call/Text 772 559 1814

Robert

Nice deal. If u where closer I would take some but I just went to days this past weekend, so I don't know when i will be that way again.

Back