DIY Reef Controller

Has anyone written a calibration sketch for the ITBD02-5.0 or can someone tell me how to calibrate it. I bought it for the Okeanos build but...... It is in like new shape

If not I have an ITDB02-5.0 I want to trade.

I want an ITDB02-3.2

I also need a couple LDD-H pcbs.

shark

shark boy can you send me your email, will send you the pics I can't through the PM because of the limitation of posts that I made on RC.

Can anyone recommend some good dashboard web software. I've started pushing my controller data to thingspeak (similar to xively) and would now like to use a nice web based dashboard to view it all.

I remember somewhere in the past 55 pages someone was using a cool looking dash. Might have been home written though.

Nicks Controller

Nicks Controller

Any offers on one of Nicks main controller boards?
I guess I'm not going to use it after all.
Was holding out to see if he came back and started the thread up again.

shark boy

Skunkmere, that would awesome as the boards are just sitting in the box they were shipped to me in. Please keep updating. Thanks

Hi all I would like to make one of these and like the look of this one but from what I have read does it work or can you put me in the right way or one that looks like this plz

I realize this is a dead thread and know what happened, I read the entire thread. However I was wondering if anyone has tried to build upon what Nick had started, if anyone made any progress or if you all just gave up in the hopes that he would come back.

How did they turn out? I followed at the begining then got deployed to Afganistan and forgot about this thread. I just saw it again yesterday and was surprised with the development.

Hi all can anyone help me I've gat a arduino Mage runing jarduino but don't like it one bit where can I get all the files for this one and is there a pin out list anyw

Back