Dollar Per Gallon Sale

CrayolaViolence

Does anyone know when (around about) petco or petsmart will be having their dollar per gallon sale? Petco just had theirs, so I was hoping Petsmart would soon.

Thanks for any info.

I dont know when they will be having their sale again even when I was working at Petco I was never told but usually when we just got a larger order of aquariums was because that deal was around the corner.
I honestly think Petco deal is better Petsmart doesnt do anything above 40 its a shame cuz they got more options in sizes.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I dont know when they will be having their sale again even when I was working at Petco I was never told but usually when we just got a larger order of aquariums was because that deal was around the corner.
I honestly think Petco deal is better Petsmart doesnt do anything above 40 its a shame cuz they got more options in sizes.

Last time I saw the one at petsmart they went to 75 gallons. Plus pet smart will meet petco prices even sale prices.

For real thats cool I havent seen a 75 go for the dpg at my Petsmart but then again they usually only have 1 in sto7ck and none in the back at least thats how the story goes. They just had their dpg sale 2 weeks ago but Idk if they do that everywhere around the same time or if its up to districts to set that date I live in So-Cal by the way

Back