Doni Marie clown's

No the posts that were made during those 2 days are gone. It's in the announcements and was in my sig line. ;)

I'm not saying your wrong, however I asked if there was any updates, new owners, etc. about 24-48 hours before the uddate/upgrade, I can recall hearing from one owner (1 reply) and getting a picture of a grade A with a "white mask". Neither those replies (mine or his), or his pictures is here.

Same goes for other threads as well. I read that some posts went "missing" and would be updating during the week. So I'm not complaining, I'm just telling it as it is. For example, there was a thread in the "zoa" section, that I participated in (about 5-6 replies), posted about 3 pictures, etc. isn't even there anymore. I don't want to get off topic here.

Last edited:
I have as well. Have you noticed this in any of your clowns?

Beautiful pictures. :)

Thanks for compliments.
Now I have an update.
I am kinda trippin on the fact that indeed my male for sure is losing black on the crown of his head.
Before was solid black, now, half orange has come back.
He still looks great(My picassos are SO my babies, love em!)
Been going through PC issues(I think I lost years of photos:()
I'll snap pics asap to show difference.

Thanks for compliments.
Now I have an update.
I am kinda trippin on the fact that indeed my male for sure is losing black on the crown of his head.
Before was solid black, now, half orange has come back.
He still looks great(My picassos are SO my babies, love em!)
Been going through PC issues(I think I lost years of photos:()
I'll snap pics asap to show difference.

Looking forward to the comparison shot.

PC issues is exactly why I use a Mac. I just turn it on and let it run. I haven't turned it off since I got it. No scanning for spyware, adware, viruses, trojans, etc. etc. etc.

Lol, if only you knew how funny that is to me!
I just started working for an aquarium Co that just raves on their macs everyday, maybe several times a day.
I may be making the switch soon.
Luckily I have stuff saved in my gallery here, and photobucket, but I have many years of stuff that may be gone, we'll see if my PC expert/friend can save it.
I just did some sprucing up on both my nem tank and sps tank, so update pics will be coming.

Lol, if only you knew how funny that is to me!
I just started working for an aquarium Co that just raves on their macs everyday, maybe several times a day.
I may be making the switch soon.
Luckily I have stuff saved in my gallery here, and photobucket, but I have many years of stuff that may be gone, we'll see if my PC expert/friend can save it.
I just did some sprucing up on both my nem tank and sps tank, so update pics will be coming.

I hated it. I spent so much time trying to prevent all that crap - I decided it was time to move.

BTW, Mac OS is much easier to use than Windows. You won't regret the move, don't worry.

umm..hmm...I've been away for a bit since my PC fried, see the new changes on this site, but don't see gallery links...sure hope we still have that somewhere!?

I have had mine for a year. They were under an inch when I got them but they ate immediately. I kept them in my frag tank for the 1st month to keep an eye on them, then they went into the 150.

Dec. 17, 2008
FTS_12-17-08.jpg

The largest one seen here was removed shortly after the picassos were added.
Picassos_A_12-11-08c.jpg

and here they are about 2 from August of this year.
myclowns.jpg

And here are the same ones 5 days ago after I seperated them from the RBTA, the black is coming in very quickly again after "fading" while they hosted the nem.
DSC01514.jpg

Just wanted to let folks know, Doni now has a variety of breeding clowns.

This is her "current" list:

Black/White Ocellaris Offspring
GSM Offspring
Picasso/Picasso Offspring
Snowcasso/Percula Offspring
Snowcasso/Snowcasso1 Offspring
Snowcasso/Snowcasso2 Offspring

Went and picked up my pair today. Waited a yr and many visits returning empty handed waiting for the right ones and the right time.

Acclimating in their new home until I let them free in the big tank.

Attachments

• IMG_4935 (Small).JPG
    IMG_4935 (Small).JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 0
Beautiful fish Mike :)

I've been to Doni's a few times... She's always very accomodating :)

My first pair of Doni's clowns were beautiful, incredible, ate right away, hosted a torch coral immediately, and were hand picked. Then they got a gbta and happily hosted it. One was considered an A, the other a B. This was sometime Jan of 09. They were lost in a tank crash caused by a realtors little girl "feeding the fishies" over 3/4 of a jar of prime reef :( I didn't see it til a few hours later. RIP Spot and G.

These guys are also Doni's clowns. I bought them "second hand" from a local reefer. The female is an A, the male is a B. They happily host a LTA and rarely stray far from it. The male is the more attractive to me, with much more black. They have grown by leaps and bounds in the 4 months I've had them. They are about a year old now.

IMG_9711.jpg

IMG_9683.jpg

IMG_9716.jpg

I also have 2 other Doni'sReef clowns, also picked up "second hand" locally. I really didn't need another set of clowns, but....... The price was great- and I know you can't go wrong with Doni's clowns. I bought them sight unseen. I am very happy with them :) One is a Snowcasso, and one is an A+. They were still super small, and very little black was on them when I got them at the beginning of the month. Now they have black tips on their pectoral fins! I LOVE THAT about them! I'll dig up some pics :)

i had a pair of onyx clowns but lost one due to jumping. i'm considering pairing it up with a snowcasso. anyone have any pics of their snowcasso?

throgouhly enjoyed reading this thread as I am investigating into buying a pair of these. The pictures were great as well. I'd love to see some updates!

Back