Dropping in to see what's around

Reefer82

I'm on vacation and currently in the Las Cruces area, Picacho Hills to be specific and wondered if there was anything I should see as far as unique stores and whatnot. I see the closest aquarium is in Albuquerque, probably a little further than I'd rather drive. I'm here to be lazy after all!

I did a quick Google and didn't see much but I don't always trust that since it seems places tend to come and go, at least in the Midwest it does.

Thanks in advance and happy reefing!

If you care driving to El Paso, TX you might enjoy these stores. You would probably be 45 minutes from the west side store.

West El Paso, TX

Salty Fin
6301 N Mesa Street
El Paso, TX
(915) 845-7880

Central

Saltwater Heaven
1530 E Yandell Dr
El Paso, TX
(915)543-3474

East side

Sea Creatures
11335 Montwood, Ste C
El Paso, TX
(915) 849-6767

The Coral Reef
11601 Pellicano C-18
El Paso, TX
(915) 591-7051

Welcome to Cruces at far at Reefing go there isn't any around. Is anything particular you want to see?

No, not really, it's just nice to see something new. Figured if I was running around in town and there was a place why not check it out.

Las Cruces is nice, surprised there isn't more of a reef scene here given the size of the area. I've been here once before, last year when friends of mine got married. My wife liked it enough she wanted to spend some decent time here rather than the 3 days last fall. It's definitely warm but much more comfortable than Indy. It's miserable there when it's 90.

Wowkingjames: got the pm, thanks for the suggestions.

Back