Dry live rock- FREE

Jsarrow

I've got about 80-100lbs of dry live rock that I would like to pass on (a mix of very porous, nicely shaped, light weigh Fiji rock and Real Reef Rock; small, medium and large sizes). A fellow RC member sold it to me for very little so I would like to pass it along for free as I don't need the remaining rock. The attached picture gives you an idea of how much is there (that's a 32 gallon trash can). Would like it picked up sooner then later; I'm in Napa.

Rock.jpg

Wow that's really nice of you. I don't need the rock but Let me know if you ever want any free corals. I can offer you some when I'm doing a trim since you are so generous with others. Happy Reefing.

Wow that's really nice of you. I don't need the rock but Let me know if you ever want any free corals. I can offer you some when I'm doing a trim since you are so generous with others. Happy Reefing.

Hey, thank you so much for the generous offer and I just might take you up on a frag next time you do a trim!

I have all rocks available still. I end up using rocks from the tank I bought. They are up for grab if anyone wants them. Free!!!!Just PM me. I'm located in Fairfield.

Sorry for stealing your post Jeremy
[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have all rocks available still. I end up using rocks from the tank I bought. They are up for grab if anyone wants them. Free!!!!Just PM me. I'm located in Fairfield.

Sorry for stealing your post Jeremy
[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

All good!

Back