DSPS tank from Thailand (1000 gallon+)

That's advances very quicly......

Where is the ticket office for the visits?

How much will cost tickets?:D :D :D :D :D

:bum:

Ching - I've been laying low enjoying the Chicago summer, so haven't been on RC in a while. You have made some excellent progress. I did not think the actual build could live up to the renderings, but it did and then some, amazing job and attention to detail!

Ching - looking great. If I ever go back to Thailand for paintball I will have to check it out.

With a tank this large are you planning on having some large school of fish? 40-50 Longspine/Blue eyed Cardinals would be AWESOME.

Anyways keep it up!

-Dave

Congrats on the split.

Accent lighting is very nice...

Also watch the webcam sometimes at night. Watched them put the T5 pulbs in the canopy.

Room is looking as good as the equipment.

Thanks for sharing....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15567356#post15567356 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by strout
Just wondering, how far are you from doing a water test on the system?

Now I am running tank in freshwater.
For SW, should be next week when RO/DI unit comes.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15567767#post15567767 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mcliffy2
Ching - I've been laying low enjoying the Chicago summer, so haven't been on RC in a while. You have made some excellent progress. I did not think the actual build could live up to the renderings, but it did and then some, amazing job and attention to detail!

Mike. Thank you.
Hope to see you in Bangkok in the near future. :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15568384#post15568384 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DFason
Ching - looking great. If I ever go back to Thailand for paintball I will have to check it out.

With a tank this large are you planning on having some large school of fish? 40-50 Longspine/Blue eyed Cardinals would be AWESOME.

Anyways keep it up!

-Dave

Dave. You are welcome to see my tank.
Yes, I will definitely have those fishes in my tank.
And also large school of these cardinal(Apagon Parvulus).

http://www.reefbuilders.com/2008/10/22/fantastically-diverse-reef-aquarium-at-greenwich-aquaria/

Look at my wave control center. No more messing with all the wires!
Have to give credit to the team of electricians.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15571721#post15571721 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by AcroSteve
Amazing.

How are all of those waveboxes synchronized?

Each of wavebox is controlled by 6091 individually.
I will not synchronize them.
Just want to preventing the breakdown of 6205 pump which is always occurred to me in the past.

This must be one of the neatest display of wave control center I've ever seen !!

Amazing details.....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15572374#post15572374 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ATB USA
Looks nice what is the thing with two triangles and circle

It is the controller switch to move light rack up and down.

Back