DSPS tank from Thailand (1000 gallon+)

Fantastic Ching it looks awesome!!! Great video!
I really can't wait to see it filled with corals and fish. If you continue the current trend is going to be amazing. I love the "Life is too short to drink bad wine" in the door, you have thought of everything. My wife is now hooked, she asks me everyday to see if you have updated anything. She is going to dig this video.

Absolutely STUNNING what you've done there Ching!!! It's just beyond words and so squeaky clean I just can't believe it. My DREAM system for sure....

Can't wait to see it stocked!!!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15565641#post15565641 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chingchai
IMG_1343.jpg

IMG_1341.jpg

IMG_1328.jpg

Help please
Ching if you've outlined this somewhere else please forgive me. I've been trying to come up with a way to mechanically raise and lower my canopy as it appears you've conceived here and I would be extremely interested to learn more about how you've planned to do this with your canopy???

Do you have individual wenches for each of the four corners of the canopy? I'm very interested in the details and any plans you my be able/willing to share, PLEASE!!!

Thanks so much,

Dave

He is using an electric lift/winch that is connected to all 4 corners. Lift is controllable by remote from the same power board his tunze controllers are on.

HTH

Nice Video Ching, the water level in the main tank seems to be rather high, have you tested the wave maker when it starts to pulse the wave? Will the water gets splashed out?

My Gooooodddddddd,

I do not believe my eyes. For such a Anlaga binn I spoke los

I want also, I will also

Greeting Asil:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Hi Ching,

Great video! I could not visualize how water flowed through the sump before, but the video demonstrated it perfectly.

How much flow do you estimate to get through the refugium?

Ching question for you; I noticed in the video that all of your pumps are up at the surface, what are you going to do to ensure you have enough flow on the substrate to keep cyano from forming?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15573104#post15573104 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by JagerEinheit
He is using an electric lift/winch that is connected to all 4 corners. Lift is controllable by remote from the same power board his tunze controllers are on.

HTH

Thanks for your help.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15573203#post15573203 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Jimng
Nice Video Ching, the water level in the main tank seems to be rather high, have you tested the wave maker when it starts to pulse the wave? Will the water gets splashed out?

I will test the wave maker next week to see whether the water gets splashed out or not. But should be okay.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15573423#post15573423 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jlemoine2
Hi Ching,

Great video! I could not visualize how water flowed through the sump before, but the video demonstrated it perfectly.

How much flow do you estimate to get through the refugium?

I use Eheim 1264 pump. And this is specification:
- Pump Output: 4,500 l/h
- Delivery Head: 3.5 m
- Power Consumption: 100 W
- Dimensions: 218 x 116 x 161 mm (length x width x height)
- Weight: 4.5 kg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15573567#post15573567 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by murfman
Ching question for you; I noticed in the video that all of your pumps are up at the surface, what are you going to do to ensure you have enough flow on the substrate to keep cyano from forming?

Tunze 6305 can be pointed down to any desire direction.
So that will not be a issue.

Wow, looks so clean it's like a surgical center :D I am very impressed with you attention to detail. Simply amazing so far.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15573104#post15573104 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by JagerEinheit

HTH

So, is this shown in more detail on one of the pages of the thread prior to the split then? I'd like to see any more details if possible.

Thanks guys

Back