Dual Halide / VHO Retro F/S

idisc

Got Sticks?
Instead of replacing the bulbs in my current lighting solution I am switching to LED's or T5 to Reduce Heat. Bulbs have a good 12 months on them and even though they cause no issues they should be replaced.

2x 175w Retrofit with long 48" Reflector + Dual Hamilton Ballast (Everything is in great shape) - Also has built in moonlights (only 1 set work)

2x 48" VHO (Super Actinic Bulbs) Retrofit with water tight end caps + icecap ballast. (Everything is in great shape)

Not even sure what to ask for the set as you are going to have to put $150 in bulbs into it.

Open to offers - Located in Scriba NY - 10 mins past Oswego

Instead of replacing the bulbs in my current lighting solution I am switching to LED's or T5 to Reduce Heat. Bulbs have a good 12 months on them and even though they cause no issues they should be replaced.

2x 175w Retrofit with long 48" Reflector + Dual Hamilton Ballast (Everything is in great shape) - Also has built in moonlights (only 1 set work)

2x 48" VHO (Super Actinic Bulbs) Retrofit with water tight end caps + icecap ballast. (Everything is in great shape)

Not even sure what to ask for the set as you are going to have to put $150 in bulbs into it.

Open to offers - Located in Scriba NY - 10 mins past Oswego

Pmd you.

Back