Emergency Tank Seam let go! Draining as we speak!

pciscott

Pirates Cove Reef
My 400 split a seam and is leaking if you know me have time can use some help in trying to save coral and fish.

Where are you located? Im at work but if close enough I could help for at least a couple ours.

I just saw your in Cypress, way too far. Wish you the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Emergency part is over, but today will be a long day! Need to get this think emptied today. I have big corals and many nice fish I need to find homes for only people with the best tanks and large systems will be help. I have the panel that came loose wedged into the wall and we only lost 100 to 150 gallons and lucky I had that on hand.

I have coral as well colonies and plenty of frags as we break this out will load prices as soon as we get water cleaned up sorry about breaking rules RC, just going nuts trying to figiure details

I have sold the Lenardi, bandit, and gem, still have a bunch of stuff. This will be a long process today removing corals first, then rock and lastly fish. It will be empty and cleaned out before I go to bed.

anyone who has room and wants nice stuff please call or text 714-673-7277, my friends I am giving frags I would like to sell the expensive stuff.

I have 2 true Colorado Sun Burst Anenomies not the crap that most say are looking for top dollar for these $2500 each

Have Yellow, Purple, Black, Powder, Atlantic, and many other Earlies, Chaoti, Blue Star, all huge and fat, if you look up last video you can see my tank

Scott,

Randy from over here at NWS (Wilson Motorsports) I am stuck at work here in LB.

Call me to discuss.

I will PM you my number.

Bummer - Sorry to hear...I noticed you're in Cypress...I'm in Huntington beach and I have a empty frag tank plumbed to my system if you need help holding anything. Let me know.

working a deal to sell all to one person on hold for 30 minutes. already told them I had the three fish above sold

What a day! All the coral and fish are gone, great friends that came over to help and getting the word out to a few people who could take that many fish. Thank you everyone! I Cherrish the friendship and i will be back for sure.

Just need a Beer to chase down the Mud!

Sorry for those that I did not answer my phone was going crazy and water was hitting the floor.

Thank you everyone who helped!

I do have a couple Black bins full of cycled Live Rock free if anyone wants will be throwing them out later. Best way to Jump start a Tank, mine has been running for 6 years

Oh geez! Sorry to hear man, glad you had some help. If I were closer I would've helped for sure. Damn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back