Emergency Tank Seam let go! Draining as we speak!

This sucks, was such a beautiful tank. Your family is going to miss it. We will be here waiting for your return when you're ready Scott.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Live rock gone, checking out for a few days, tank is empty, mind is Mush! The House is so quiet, thank you for all the help and support, Goodnight.

Scott Holds the Tank of the month title as far I am concerned. seeing that tank yesterday. for it being so big I saw only 2 aphasia's when the corals where pulled out. I don't think bubble algae exist in his aquarium. I am truly puzzled how he pulled that off. The colors of his corals as well as the health of al of his fish were amazing, except for that pb tang.
Great job on your aquarium Scott I hope you rebuild.

So sorry to see this. I don't even have a tank. So I would always look at your and other great tank pictures. How did this happen?

I am in need of some live rock it someone has some to spare, I am setting up a new 240 gallon tank, once COVID is done I can bring it in the house.

The tank was absolutley breath taking. Not only the size of the colonies, but the actual color and health of them was undeniable. The tank was built like a tank and is quite crazy to see it leak, but I have noticed that tanks larger than 300G seem to have a 10 year window (pure speculation, all the tanks I have experienced to seam leak have met this criteria). Scott is one of the best dudes in this hobby and it sucks that this happened to him and his family. Kelly his wife is as into as he is, so he is not the only one suffering. Here is to his next epic build.

Scott I was really sad to read this. Sounds like you were able to save a lot of your fish and corals, so that it good at least. I know I would be devastated if I lost all my fish and corals. I know if you rebuild it will be even better somehow.

Back