Epic Reef Grand Opening Saturday September 3rd.

Epic reef is great. Being a complete noob in the hobby, the owner is very helpful, generous and his prices are much better than the other places around town. I am highly impressed with this new store in Sarasota. Check it out if you haven't already. I picked up some Xenia, GSP, shrooms, a coral banded shrimp and a fire fish.

I too have had a great experience there! Great prices on coral! The owner is top notch! Will be making the drive to Sarasota more often! A must see!

All SPS, Blue throat trigger, Sunburst Anthia, and yellow coris wrasse all picked up from Epic Reef. As well as all the dry goods I have purchased. Everything is healthy and doing awesome.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wbV2B6CU4yw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I was there a few days ago picking up some supplies. Charlie is always very helpful and his prices are amazing. I've yet to find a store that has better prices than Epic reef. Its nice I don't have to drive an hour and half to find a store with quality supplies and livestock.

+1 Great place worth a drive. Was there today grabbed 2 leather corals, candy cane, and clownfish. Charlie is a great guy and great attitude. Has to be the best shop in Sarasota Bradenton area.

Back