ETA on multicontroller 7094?

tomheo

Hi Roger,

I've got 2 Turbelle Stream 6000's and have been waiting for the multicontroller. Any ETA on when they'll be available (sorry, I'm sure you're sick of this question by now)?

Thanks,
Thomas

P.S. I love these pumps...I have 2 in the back corners of my 120g and I don't notice them as much as the 4 Maxi-jet 1200's I had (probably cuz they're sort of in the shadows but also cuz my tank background is black).

I also think the mounting brackets (the ones for perimeter bracing) are much better than annoying suction cups...I did feel a little retarded when first trying to figure out how to put the brackets together but it wasn't too hard to figure it out. :)

Thanks Tom, it looks like by weeks end I will have about 18 Multicontrollers ready to ship out. The Stream pumps doubled the demand for this controller beyond the capabilities of the one man who hand soldered every unit previously. Now we use surface mount technology and as a result quality will improve and production will be capable of meeting demand- things should get alot better. Especially since demand in Europe is far more seasonal than in America and a greater amount of product will make it here during the summer.

I split them up as fairly as possible between all dealers who have standing orders, it is based on date of order, and quantity ordered vs quantity available. Needless to say it is not enough to fill every order but if you had an existing order from more than 2 weeks ago it will likely be filled. More will be on the way soon. Hopefully within a couple weeks I will actually have some in stock rather than essentially transhipping them. All three internet vendor will get some units.

rvitko said:
Thanks Tom, it looks like by weeks end I will have about 18 Multicontrollers ready to ship out. The Stream pumps doubled the demand for this controller beyond the capabilities of the one man who hand soldered every unit previously. Now we use surface mount technology and as a result quality will improve and production will be capable of meeting demand- things should get alot better. Especially since demand in Europe is far more seasonal than in America and a greater amount of product will make it here during the summer.

Cool, thanks Roger! Can't wait. :D

Thomas

Back