Everyone ready for a February swap

Well thought I would give this one a bump as it's 2 weeks away .

Here are some pics of stuff that I have found at Diablo Corals in the past (not on swap tables)

this is open to whomever wants to attend . you can find the official swap info on his website Diablocorals or on their facebook page

From Diablo Corals past swaps it was 15.00 pre reg and 15 for three corals (if needed)= 30.00 and 20 reg and 20.00 for 3 corals (if needed) at the door, 5.00 for food extra, do you know if it is the same, and where do you go to pre-reg?

From what I read on flyer: preregistration is $15 (before 2/14) + 3frags (or $20) = $35

or registration $20 (after 2/14) + 3 frags (or $20) = $40

I didn't see anything on their web site.. they mentioned Magna and reef-a-polooza but not the swap, you may want to inform Jess...as for taking payment towards the swap, I will just go and pay them directly.

I didn't see anything on their web site.. they mentioned Magna and reef-a-polooza but not the swap, you may want to inform Jess...as for taking payment towards the swap, I will just go and pay them directly.

Jess is very sick right now and has been for a couple weeks. Health comes first, website next.

Can't you leave your negativity at the door for such a thread? Jess is helping fund an incredible class program that is rapidly growing in the school, and other schools are taking interest. Start a new thread if you want to gripe about "over priced" corals.

WHAT PART OF TRYING TO FIND INFO ON THE WEB SITE TO PREREGISTER WAS NEGATIVE? what ever your problem is it's your own...

No,I read the prices right.... I was there this week, thought that maybe some corals were moved, so I asked, and was told that was the price fro the GSP.... Didn't look vary LE .....

Great to see the proceeds benefit others, And will bring a few pieces to the swap, however I was perplexed that you classify GSP as being too common, yet you have it listed in your tanks at 50 to 100 per small frag. I do agree that it is common, but don't you think that is a bit much for such a common and easily grown coral?

I think gresh, is referring to this ^.

Back on topic, This event sounds like a great time and should be fun for all. I have been seriously thinking about coming down for this, as i have never been to a frag swap or diablo(or any of the BA stores). Might have to figure something out over the next weeks.

question, if you bring 3 frags, and you choose 3 frags...if you bring 8, do you choose 8??

question, if you bring 3 frags, and you choose 3 frags...if you bring 8, do you choose 8??

You bring three or more to participate in the swap, you will be assigned a picking group and when the picking begins it will go in this order

group A ,B ,C ,D ,E ,F (if F is the last group then it starts again in reverse order) F , E , D , C , B ,A and the picking continues until all frags are gone. some folks bring way more than 3 frags plus Jess at Diablo's puts in a bunch as well. Pretty nice selection on the tables and as an added bonus its great to mingle with all the other reefers .

Crazy reefer..... i don't post here much because I'm a store and it always bites me in the rear at some point.

I don't accept payment for swap online. It's done through local club forums, facebook, store, or for those who are lucky enough to have my cell can text it in or call.

Pre reg ends Sunday if you want a $5 discount on reg.

Btw I am battling a real bad case of pneumonia so i haven't been to store in 2 weeks

pneumonia is no joke, I almost didn't make it when I had it traveling, You best take care, not many things are worth dieing over. Hope you feel better..

Back