Everything for sale, many high end acros, nems, etc

sonic

Home remodel forces me to sell my tank. Before you read the entire thread and then realized you wasted your time, I just want to make it clear that the tank has many majanos and red planarias, have not seen any AEFW though. Otherwise it's a pretty healthy system, no new fish or corals have been introduced in over a year. Have had some die off due to not pruning and having coral warfare and bleaching due to shadows.

Most of the corals are higher end and named but I don't remember the crazy names they have. A lot of them came from WWC frag packs.

I'm not a photographer, all pics I just took with my really old alpha 200. Ran through photoshop to try and fix the white balance. All taken with daylights on. Some corals look much better under the blues but that's cheating. Anyway, Here's what the tank looks like right now.

tank-sale-25.jpg

tank-sale-24.jpg

tank-sale-26.jpg

Here's a rough list of the corals and pricing. Alot of the corals are attached or encrusted to the base rock, so if you don't want the whole rock its going to be a fresh cut frag / colony

Pocilopora - about 10" $75
Big spiky green acro - $100
Duncan - about 100 heads $100
Big clam $50
Little clam $50
Red planet frag - its actually a big chunk $50
Teal stag - I think it was called the ultimate stag from WWC $50
Setosa $30
Bunch mini colonies on left of tank - one is an efflo and another is a pink lemonade - $150
Superman monti $20
Skull lepto - one of my favorite, almost 100% covers the skull $100
Scoli $100
Gold Hammer $40
Frogspawn $5 head
Favia $50 - its big but 1/4 was just burned by a RBTA
Spongodes - massive, bigger than a dinner plate $150
RBTAs - have 3 - $50 each
Blue teal stag $50
Green pink tips $125
Green table $100
Carpet rock $150 - 4 or 5 nice mini maxy nems in the same rock. Same rock is also covered with pulsing xenia.
Red Cap with birds nest in the middle $100
Green palys $30

Theres much more stuff that I'm forgetting but everything in the pics is for sale.

Once all of the corals are gone and I can safely grab the fish, those will need to go as well. All super healthy.

​Fancy Clown - pretty big guy $100
Yellow tang - med $20
Purple tang - med $75
Melanarus Wrasse $20
Angels both $75
Goby $15
Blue throat Trigger $20

I'll post another thread with the equipment once all the livestock is gone.

I'm in Miami Springs.

tank-sale-2.jpg

tank-sale-3.jpg

tank-sale-4.jpg

tank-sale-5.jpg

tank-sale-6.jpg

tank-sale-7.jpg

tank-sale-8.jpg

Hey bro im starting up my 1st tank anx need eauip like rodi return pump live rock. Please let me know if u have when that time comes thanks

Hey bro im starting up my 1st tank anx need eauip like rodi return pump live rock. Please let me know if u have when that time comes thanks

I have it all, rodi, pumps, doser, ato and so on. I'll post a thread when all the livestock is gone. Thanks

Interested in the Wrasse and Trigger. How big are they and where are you located. You can PM me or text 954-817-1951.

I'll take the angels, and if the deal falls through on the tangs I'd like them both as well. Also want shrimp when they're ready to go.
Bill

beautiful tank! Interested in red planet and teal stags. System does not allow to PM since I haven't post much. Is any way I can privately communicate with you?

Serkel has dibs on:

both clams
The bunch Mini colonies (efflo, pink lemonade)
scoli
Gold hammer
Duncan
shrimp and some of the acans

All fish except the clown are spoken for as well.

Everything else is up for grabs. First come firs serve. I'm in Miami Springs. Thanks.

Back