F/S 135G glass tank in ventura

Crusty Old Shellback

MASVC OG
Premium Member
OK, I'm down to my last tank to get rid of. It's a 135 G glass tank w/ 2 X 1 inch bulkheads installed in the back panel. I drilled them so I know it's not tempered if you decide you want to drill some more. Tank only, in good shape. Come and get it. First 100 dollars to my house gets it.

Tank is 6' X 2' deep X 18" wide.

No not 400 lbs of rock but a 400 gallon tank.

I had a 190 that I was working on to set up and was going to use the 135 as a sump. But I got a complete system w/ the 400G tank and so I don't need the rest of the small tanks. ;) the 135 is the only one I have left.

The tank is pretty nice. Wish I had room.

Hey Ray do you still have the drill bit for the 1 inch holes?

I used a dremel and grinding stone w/ a spray bottle of water. It's actually very easy to do. You got one you need drilled?

If it's acrylic, I've got drill bit's for that. Just bring over the bulkhead with you on Sat and I'll see if I have one to fit.

I just use a plain old hole saw on acrylic. I was toying with the idea of drilling the 90g while it is full of water. :)

Oh how I would love to have a tank that size. Sitting an staring at my 60 is so sad. But I garauntee a 135 would bring down the 2nd story. :(

Tank is still for sale. Anyone interested?

I'l aslo trade for a good pressure rated external pump w/ 1" in and out and flows at least 1500 gph. I really need two of them so lets make a deal.

I want it! OMG I have to plan this out.. wife is going to Vegas for 4 days- I have enough time to sneak the tank in the house, make the stand, and have it up and running before she comes back.. once it's established, she can't really do anything :D

Do you have pics? Is it in your gallery pages? I can pick it up this weekend.

thanks

Jeffrey, Torch is doing good. It's opened up a lot. How about the zoa's? I may ahve some more of different colors when our club frag swap comes around in May. Maybe you should stop by for that. ;) Check it out in our club forum on here. MASVC.

For eveyone else, tank was sold a long time ago. Look at the last time anything was posted about it. 8/11/05. :rolleyes:

LOL! This thread is pretty old. Glad it got brought back to life though, because I want to drill my 30g pretty soon here, and had forgotten about the dremel idea. :)

Back