F/S Aquacontroller II

Hey Ted. I hope you are well... I remember you listing ballasts. do you still have them? Im looking for 400 watt

Ok Perry.

poknsnok , I still have the MH lighting. The Ballasts are Ice Cap 220 volt. 400 Watt. with spider reflectors ,and sockets. Ted

/\/\/\/\ Hahahah are ya a northerner???? LOL AXE!!! I say the same thing, everyones like I dont think he will let ya axe him!!!

Ted,
Sorry,
I have been real busy with work, but yes, I want the controller, and can paypal you if necessary, and if you want to ship to me, I will cover that too. I just don't know when I can make it to your area within the next week or so. By chance, do you have the programming instructions? Thanks for your patience, and I apologize if I have delayed you in any way...
Perry

Ted,
If you want, PM me your address, I will send a check for the controller and shipping. Once the check clears, then you could ship the box to me. Otherwise, Sunday we could maybe meet somewhere, or at least it will be my first chance in a week to get out, work has been super busy....LOL... I live in Lakeland, and notice you are in Weeki Wachee. Isn't Weeki Wachee on the w. coast? Thanks for you patience Ted, I appreciate it.

Back