F/S Two PFO mini pentant 250w DE housings + ballasts.

Garage1217

GET OFF MY LAWN
Hey guys, Awhile back I bought two used PFO mini pendants with aro ballasts. I cleaned them up & painted the pendants in silver high temp ceramic paint so they look very nice & will take the heat. They are in excellent condition & the reflectord are perfect.

The wiring on the ballasts is pretty ugly but they work flawless & are made by Aro. I would recommend a re-wire as I planned to do. I watched both ballasts light up the pendands when I bought them so all is good. Bulbs were old and crap when I got them so tossed them.

Asking $150 for both pentants and both ballasts. I never used them as I decided I did not need so much output for my all LPS & softie 90G & went with 150's instead. Can get pics tonight. I live in coolidge but will be in Tempe all next week so anyone can pick up.

Here is what the pentants look like....

lighting_metal_halide_pfo_mini_pendant.jpg

Well I have to honor my asking price for him at the moment / he came first. I would need a PP payment right away for them which I pm'ed the above asking for it. I have not heard back from him as of yet. If I do not hear from him by this afternoon, then they are yours.

Back