Favia Show Off Thread

Beautiful, as always Justin. Especially under those actinic lights. Nice, that bttom pic is my favorite!

Sincerely,
Matthew

got this Goniastrea palauensisa couple of weeks ago....

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2128c_resize.jpg
    IMG_2128c_resize.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2167c_resize.jpg
    IMG_2167c_resize.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 1
Probably just a general Favia. Don't worry about trade names, they are near meaningless most of the time..
MTK: That one is awesome guy! I love that contrast, looks almost like a Trachy color pattern. LOL

Matthew

Picked this guy up the other day. Was wondering if anyone knows what it is?
IMG_7562.jpg

Goniastrea palawensis(sp?) I believe, 'scuse the possible misspelling :cool:

Here's a few new pick ups of my own!

reversexmas.jpg

This one's cool too, bright green with purple rings:
purplering.jpg

had to get this one, red favites with pixalating centers :crazy1:
pixalin.jpg

-Justin

Impressive as always, Justin.
That last one is really cool. Love that look, and I've never seen it before in a Favid coral.

Matthew

Definitely! If you have to part with it for any reason, I bet I could find a home for it.
Actually, I hope it justs grows fast & big, so you can get some frags for us. Something I don't generally try with favids, I love the whole colony look. But that one, well its worth starting small..

Matthew

Jr973,

Those were all nice! Love the War Coral the most I think, but it definitely has some competition!

Matthew

Jr973,

Those were all nice! Love the War Coral the most I think, but it definitely has some competition!

Matthew

Thanks pal I have a favia collection I started a few months back and just lookin to get my hands on the next gem out there

If I ever get my water right, I will replace my collection. At one time, I think I had 4 or 5 different colonies in my old 36 gallon Reef.
Definitely my favorite family of corals!

Matthew

Back