February 2017 Reefer of the Month (ROTM)---tkeracer619

Congrats! Tank looks like it's going to be badass!

Thanks! I'm going to pull out all the stops and hope for the best :D

Congrats Mark!! This is very very well deserved! You're always here helping others and your contributions to this forum are a huge asset to the community. I'm glad to see you honored in such a way! Thanks for all you do here in helping others! :beer:

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words!

Nice, very well deserved, looking forward to seeing the new build!

Thank you!

Can't be said enough. Congratulations and well deserved.

Thank you!

Congrats! IMO, your Masterflex thread is one of the top two or three threads on this site. Many others contribute to it (thank you), but I've always viewed it at "yours". It has helped so many of us immensely; it is the perfect showcase of community, ingenuity, patience and success that is a hallmark of this site.

Just do something about those gaudy orange jerseys...

Congrats! IMO, your Masterflex thread is one of the top two or three threads on this site. Many others contribute to it (thank you), but I've always viewed it at "yours". It has helped so many of us immensely; it is the perfect showcase of community, ingenuity, patience and success that is a hallmark of this site.

Just do something about those gaudy orange jerseys...

Thanks! That thread really took off and has produced some incredible results for many reefers. So many people have contributed to it and I agree, it definitely showcases those attributes of this great community. Orange Crush all the way!

Congrats, and beautiful work on your tank(s)

Thank you! I appreciate it!

Back