February 20th Meeting

i am going to come to the meeting but my printer is down so hopefully there will be extra forms there see you all tonight

I will bring some Frito's, cheese, some dessert, and whatever else I can think of. Sorry I cannot cook, we are re-doing the kitchen and all the appliances have been tarped during the demo.

It was nice seeing many old and new faces tonight...thanks to all of you who came out and brought food. It was a good time as always.

Thanks to Lee for the great presentation on lighting...is there anything you don't know???

Thanks to Oddballs for the nice raffle frags...as always

Thanks to OMAS (John) for heading up the Bulk Reef Supply order...I know that is a lot of work.

I know I'm looking forward to some goodies at the frag meeting next month. See ya then!

My wife and I has a great time. Thanks Tim for hosting you are helping my cause at getting a large tank. I enjoyed Lee's presentation and it answered a lot of questions that I was having. I like the science lingo, since I am the ultimate nerd. Lot's of nice people and I look forward to seeing everyone at the next meeting. Thank you to Oddballs for bringing the awesome frags. I am already enjoying the Easter Egg Chalice I won in the raffle.

Thank you Plowman family for allowing the club to invade your home.Lee your presentation was A+ as usual.I don't know about the rest of you but the first thing I did when I got home was clean my tank.I am in the midst of doing a water change right now.I love these meetings when you get to see a great tank like Tim's.It always inspires me to go home and try to get mine back into shape.Thank you John for getting all our goodies from bulk reef as well.I was amazed how little I had to rinse the new carbon.

Back